I Need Legal Help!

Have you been charged with a criminal offence? Are you the subject of a public safety complaint? Has a search warrant been executed at your home? Have your firearms been seized?

Don’t panic. Many people have found themselves in this difficult position.

Follow these steps:

1) Stop talking to the police

If you have already started talking to the police, stop immediately. If the police request a statement, decline to provide one. In Canada, you have the right to remain silent. Exercise this vital right.

If the police have asked to search your home, ask for a warrant. If they cannot produce one, do not consent to the search. If the police do search your home or attempt to enter your residence, do not obstruct them. Document their actions as best you can and contact a lawyer.

2) Call a lawyer

It is essential that you contact a criminal defence lawyer immediately. Get competent legal advice and representation.

If you are in the Eastern Ontario area, call me at 613-223-4089.

You can also call or email me to request a referral to a criminal lawyer in another part of the country.

Successful Cases

Get a Free Consultation